Niles Elementary School District 71 is always looking for amazing and creative educators. We have a unique, family-oriented community of caring professionals.
Niles Elementary School District 71 announces the search for a new Principal of Clarence E. Culver School who will assume responsibilities on July 1, 2018. This is an outstanding professional opportunity for a qualified and experienced educator to lead and work with an enthusiastic and supportive community, staff, and Board of Education.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with faculty, staff, students, parents, and other stakeholders.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability to lead in all facets of curriculum, instruction and assessment as well as educational technology
- Proven record as an exceptional teacher and/or administrator
- Be accessible to students, parents, and staff
- Experience in working with a diverse student body with the expectation that all can succeed
- Be knowledgeable and capable of executing successful instructional strategies and programs
From a competitive salary schedule and benefits program to a comprehensive new teacher mentoring program, we are committed to providing our staff the support, resources and learning time necessary for exceptional instruction. We offer:
- Competitive salary schedule and excellent retirement benefits;
- Full employee benefit package, including health, dental and life insurance benefits;
- Tuition reimbursement program;
- Comprehensive new teacher mentoring and support program;
- Daily preparation time and weekly team collaboration.
Thank you for your interest in Niles Elementary School District 71.
John Kosirog, Ed.D.
We are always looking for qualified substitute teachers and substitute teaching assistants. We offer competitive substitute pay, friendly working conditions, and lots of support and encouragement. For more information, please contact our substitute coordinator:
Ms. Carol Provost