Niles Elementary School District 71 is always looking for amazing and creative educators. We have a unique, family-oriented community of caring professionals.
From a competitive salary schedule and benefits program to a comprehensive new teacher mentoring program, we are committed to providing our staff the support, resources and learning time necessary for exceptional instruction. We offer:
- Competitive salary schedule and excellent retirement benefits;
- Full employee benefit package, including health, dental and life insurance benefits;
- Tuition reimbursement program;
- Comprehensive new teacher mentoring and support program;
- Daily preparation time and weekly team collaboration.
Thank you for your interest in Niles Elementary School District 71.
John Kosirog, Ed.D.
We are always looking for qualified substitute teachers and substitute teaching assistants. We offer competitive substitute pay, friendly working conditions, and lots of support and encouragement. For more information, please contact our substitute coordinator:
Ms. Carol Provost