Welcome to the Niles Elementary School District 71 PTA webpage. Joining the PTA is a great way for you to become involved in your child's education. The overall purpose of PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children. Please take a few minutes to explore our webpage and the links provided to learn more about your PTA.
- Co-Presidents: Anna Harris and Jackie Jaime
- Treasurer: Kate Gallego
- Secretary: Jeannette Lee
PTA Meeting Minutes
- Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to children’s educational success, health and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
- Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation or work experience.
- Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association’s goals.
- Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic initiatives.
For more information please click on the National PTA Website.